Consider these sponsored items
- £7.18Was:£8.99Free postage
- £6.26Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to French using pictures, words and songs. The book is supported by YouTube videos for pronunciation and singing.
- Author BiographyLucy Montgomery was born in 1955. She studied French and Music at Homerton College, Cambridge and having taught French at primary level, started Ecole Alouette in 1991. Since then the business has grown world wide. She and her husband, Robert farm on the Isle of Skye.
- Author(s)Lucy Montgomery
- PublisherEcole Alouette
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationBirchington, Kent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcole Alouette
- Content NoteFully illustrated in colour
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £5.86Trending at £7.06
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
- £6.45Trending at £6.97
- £7.36Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.