All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYounger boys and girls have fun learning basic vocabulary in a second language when they open this book. It presents puzzles that use 14 child-friendly themes as it teaches French vocabulary to English-speaking children and English vocabulary to French-speaking kids.
- Author BiographyAfter teaching French and Italian at secondary schools, Catherine Bruzzone spent 10 years at Pan Books, developing language learning and children's activity books, including the Breakthrough series of home study language courses (now published by Macmillan) and the Learn Together series of home study workbooks for parents and children. In 1990, Catherine set up b small publishing specialising in language learning books and creative activity books for children aged 2 to 12.
- Author(s)Catherine Bruzzone,Louise Millar,Rachel Croxon
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- Language(s)French & English
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleWord Puzzle Series
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Louise Comfort,Stephanie Dix
- Translated byMarie-Therese Bougard
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £12.27Trending at £14.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.