All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains authentic French cuisine with easy-to-follow instructions and photographs for every recipe. This title features over 200 dishes from every region of France, from Normandy to sun-drenched Provence. It includes classics such as Coq au Vin, Trout with Almonds, Bouillabaisse, Creme Brulee and Chocolate Truffles.
- Author BiographyCarole Clements is an experienced food writer, editor and consultant. She was awarded the Grande Diplome Culinaire from the Ecole de Cuisine La Varenne in Paris. She also studied with and assisted Simone Beck and Roger Verge in their French cooking schools. Elizabeth Wolf-Cohen was trained at the Ecole de Cuisine La Varenne in Paris. She continued working in Paris, both at La Varenne, and at renowned restaurants such as Au Quai d'Orsay and Chez Maxim.
- Author(s)Carole Clements,Elizabeth Wolf-Cohen
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Out-of-print date08/11/2016
- Content Noteover 900 photographs
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.