All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn often-perplexing topics through hands-on experience. This book features: more than 175 exercises that demonstrate how the French grammar system works Authentic examples that illustrate correct grammar usage. It includes topics such as: Indefinite and definite articles; Demonstrative adjectives; Possessive pronouns; Conjunctions.
- Author BiographyEliane Kurbegov has taught French at secondary and higher education levels for the past thirty years and is the author of Practice Makes Perfect: French Vocabulary.
- Author(s)Eliane Kurbegov
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- Language(s)English, French
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight574 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.