All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text seeks to provide English speaking students and teachers with a comprehensive and accessible guide to French grammar. This edition features improved an improved index and cross-referencing and a minor reorganizing of material.
- Author BiographyRoger Hawkins is Professor of Language and Linguistics at the University of Essex. Richard Towell is Professor of French Applied Linguistics at the University of Salford and a past President of the Association of French Language Studies.
- Author(s)Richard Towell,Roger Hawkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Out-of-print date13/10/2009
- Weight774 g
- Width179 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.80Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.