All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to France which includes descriptions of more than 850 hotels and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets, and several dozen chapters, with maps, on themes such as wild flowers, gardens, fishing and golfing. 2500 menu terms, wines and cheeses are translated and explained.
- Author(s)Richard Binns
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication27/10/1992
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date11/02/1998
- Content Note85 maps, glossary
- Width103 mm
- Height196 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.