All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a critical perspective on Muslim politics and experiences in contemporary France. Drawing from the work of four Muslim thinkers and activists, this title examines issues such as the veil, integration, the role of the school, the traditions of the French republic, and the legacy of the French empire.
- Author BiographySharif Gemie is Professor of Modern and Contemporary History at the University of South Wales, and External Examiner for History at the University of Lancaster.
- Author(s)Sharif Gemie
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleFrench and Francophone Studies
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight299 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.