Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFrench Prepositions is an in-depth study of the forms of both simple and compound prepositions and their use in modern French. It is designed for use by teachers and students who wish to express themselves correctly in French and are looking for a complete and reliable reference book.
- Author BiographyTrudie Maria Booth is a Lecturer in French at the University of Portland.
- Author(s)Trudie Maria Booth
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication02/06/2003
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight481 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.