All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionCreates a picture of the Illinois country as a single ethnic, economic, and cultural entity. Focusing on the French Creole communities along the Mississippi River, this book shows how land use practices intersected with several issues between Illinois and New Orleans to the significance of the mentalities of French Creoles and Anglo-Americans.
- Author(s)Carl J. Ekberg
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.