CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging many of the conclusions of recent historiography, including the depiction of salonnieres as influential power brokers, French Salons offers an original, penetrating, and engaging analysis of elite culture and society in France before, during, and after the Revolution.
- Author BiographySteven Kale is a professor of history at Washington State University. He is the author of Legitimism and the Reconstruction of French Society, 1852-1883.
- Author(s)Steven Kale
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.