CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an insider's account of the use of cultural diplomacy to protect and expand France's global influence.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Lane is Professor of French Linguistics at Rouen University in France and currently seconded to the French Foreign Ministry. He is presently serving as Cultural Counsellor to the French Embassy in Jordan. He was a visiting Fellow in the Department of French Studies in Cambridge University from 2008-12. In 2011 he co-edited (with Maurice Fraser) Franco-British Academic Partnerships - The Next Chapter , and (with Michael Worton) French Studies in and for the 21st Century) , published by Liverpool University Press.
- Author(s)Philippe Lane
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byLaurent Fabius
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.