Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £39.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- Author(s)Johan H. Huijsing,Rudy G.H. Eschauzier
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number313
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight409 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1995
- Table Of ContentsPreface. List of Symbols. 1: Introduction. 2: Properties of Feedback Circuits. 3: Stability of Feedback Circuits. 4: Basic Frequency Compensation of Integrated Circuits. 5: Multistage Compensation Techniques. 6: Multipath Compensation Techniques. 7: Realizations. Bibliography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.