Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Rick Trebino
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight682 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsAuthors and Contributors. Read Me! (Preface). 1. The Dilemma. 2. Ultrashort Laser Pulses. 3. Nonlinear Optics. 4. The Autocorrelation, the Spectrum and Phase Retrieval. 5. FROG. 6. FROG Beam Geometries. 7. Geometrical Issues: Single-shot FROG. 8. The FROG Algorithm. 9. Noise: Its Effects and Suppression. 10. Practical Issues, Marginals, Error Checks, and Error Correction. 11. Improvisation in FROG. 12. Very Simple FROG Apparatus: GRENOUILLE. 13. Ultraviolet and High-Power Pulse Measurement. 14. FROG in the Single-Cycle Regime. 15. FROG Characterization of Pulses with Complex Intensity and Phase. 16. XFROG - Cross-correlation frequency-resolved optical gating. 17. Measuring extremely complex pulses. 18. Non-instantaneous Nonlinearities. 19. Fiber-FROG. 20. Measuring Two Pulses Simultaneously: Blind FROG. 21. Principal Component Generalized Projections FROG Algorithm. 22. Measuring Ultraweak Pulses: TADPOLE. 23. Measuring Ultrafast Polarization Dynamics: POLLIWOG. 24. Multi-pulse Interferometric FROG. 25. The Future of Pulse Measurement: New Dilemmas. Index.
- Author BiographyRick Trebino is the Georgia Research Alliance-Eminent Scholar Chair of Ultrafast Optics in the School of Physics at Georgia Tech. He obtained his Ph.D. at Stanford University and has specialized in the measurement of ultrashort laser pulses for the last decade. He is the co-inventor of the FROG techniques as well as other techniques for measuring pulses.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.