Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of original essays employs the latest tools of historical analysis, literary criticism, and feminist inquiry to reveal why Joan of Arc was such an important figure.
- Author BiographyBonnie Wheeler directs the Medieval Studies Program at Southern Methodist University. She writes about medieval literature and culture, is series editor of The New Middle Ages, and also edits the journal Arthuriana. Charles T. Wood is Daniel Webster Professor of History, emeritus at Dartmouth College and a Fellow of the Medieval Academy of America. He is the author of Joan of Arc and Richard III: Saints, Sex and Government in the Middle Ages.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe New Middle Ages
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBonnie Wheeler,Charles Tuttle Wood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.