All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.37
- £7.47Trending at £7.67
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.64
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
About this product
- DescriptionFresh water is an environmental, economic, social, and cultural commodity. This book provides a thorough assessment of its protection, management, and uses in international law. It explores the international, regional, and national regulatory frameworks that make up the international legal regime regulating fresh water.
- Author BiographyLaurence Boisson de Chazournes is Professor of International Law at the University of Geneva. She is an adviser to various international organizations and governments, and has held international assignments as counsel, expert and arbitrator before the International Court of Justice (ICJ) and other judicial fora.
- Author(s)Laurence Boisson de Chazournes
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.