All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo best-selling categories come together in this comprehensive book by a best-selling vegetarian and vegan author.
- Author BiographyRobin Robertson is a veteran restaurant chef, cooking teacher, and an acclaimed writer. She pens a regular column for VegNews Magazine and has written for Vegetarian Times, Health Naturally, Restaurant Business, National Culinary Review, American Culinary Federation Magazine, and Better Nutrition. She has written numerous cookbooks including the best-selling titles Vegan Planet, Vegan on the Cheap, and Quick-Fix Vegan. Robertson currently writes, promotes her books, and teaches classes on her innovative vegan cuisine from her home in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, where she lives with her husband and two cats. Her website is www.robinrobertson.com
- Author(s)Robin Robertson
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Weight626 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.46Trending at £5.44
- £5.78Trending at £7.48
- £3.40Trending at £4.52
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
- £20.95Trending at £22.72
- £23.93Trending at £25.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.