All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical guidence on how to work with different models of slow-cookers, taking into account the sizes of various machines, variety of settings they offer, and quirks and personalities of each devices. This book offers readers loads of ways to expand their vegan repertoire and to get maximum value from their investment in a slow-cooker.
- Author BiographyRobin Robertson is a veteran restaurant chef, cooking teacher, and an acclaimed writer. She pens a regular column for VegNews Magazine and has written for Vegetarian Times, Health Naturally, Restaurant Business, National Culinary Review, American Culinary Federation Magazine, and Better Nutrition. She has written numerous cookbooks including the best-selling titles Vegan Planet, Vegan on the Cheap, and Quick-Fix Vegan. Robertson currently writes, promotes her books, and teaches classes on her innovative vegan cuisine from her home in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, where she lives with her husband and two cats. Her website is www.robinrobertson.com
- Author(s)Robin Robertson
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Content Note2-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight612 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.