Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.27Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.09Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of Freud's thought, providing an useful guide to the complex ideas of this thinker. This book introduces some of the key Freudian concepts and themes and examines the ways in which they intersect with issues in philosophy and literary theory.
- Author BiographyCeline Surprenant is Senior Lecturer in French at the University of Sussex. Previous publications include Freud's Mass Psychology (Palgrave Macmillan, 2002).
- Author(s)Celine Surprenant
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGuides for the Perplexed
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.