Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £33.23Trending at £33.79
- £8.19Trending at £8.51
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £3.89Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionA convincing critique of the neglect of death in psychoanalytic theory, arguing that death has been a repressed subject in psychoanalysis.
- Author BiographyLiran Razinsky is a Lecturer in the Department of Hermeneutics and Cultural Studies at Bar Ilan University, Israel. He works in both French and comparative literature, critical theory, as well as in theoretical psychoanalysis.
- Author(s)Liran Razinsky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.