All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilds on Said's abiding interest in the psychoanalyst's work to examine Freud's assumption that Moses was an Egyptian and from there explore the limits of identity.
- Author BiographyEdward Said (1935-2003) was University Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Columbia. A member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the Royal Society of Literature and of Kings College Cambridge. His celebrated works include Orientalism ; The End of the Peace Process ; Power, Politics, and Culture ; and the memoir Out of Place. Jacqueline Rose is Professor of English at Queen Mary University of London. Her books include Sexuality in the Field of Vision ; The Question of Zion ; and the novel Albertine.
- Author(s)Edward W. Said
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRadical Thinkers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight368 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Introduction byChristopher Bollas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.