Consider these sponsored items
- £25.67Free postage
- £33.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the centrality of trauma to Freud's thought, the moments of its apparent abandonment and later recurrences, from the seduction theory to the Death Drive. At these turning points Freud engages with the works of Sophocles, Shakespeare, Hoffmann and da Vinci as thought experiments in the imaginary space of literature and painting.
- Author BiographyJohn Fletcher is Associate Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)John Fletcher
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £6.99
- £6.49Trending at £8.18
- £9.96Trending at £10.97
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £9.97Trending at £10.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.