All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecasting Freud as an inspired humanist and reconceiving psychoanalysis as a form of moral inquiry, this title argues that Freudianism offers a rich approach to self-inquiry, one that reaffirms the enduring task of philosophy and many of the abiding ethical values of Western civilization.
- Author BiographyAlfred I. Tauber is professor of philosophy and the Zoltan Kohn Professor of Medicine at Boston University, where he is also director of the Center for Philosophy and History of Science. His books include Science and the Quest for Meaning , Patient Autonomy and the Ethics of Responsibility , and Henry David Thoreau and the Moral Agency of Knowing .
- Author(s)Alfred I. Tauber
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.77
- £24.53Trending at £24.87
- £12.41Trending at £21.17
- £17.55Trending at £18.18
- £31.41Trending at £33.28
- £23.03Trending at £24.28
- £23.39Trending at £25.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.