All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the dynamics of lead screw drives with an emphasis on the role of friction. It identifies ways to prevent self-excited vibration by design. It includes several approaches to actively suppress vibration using robust control methodologies.
- Author(s)Farid Golnaraghi,Orang Vahid
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.