All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £8.99Trending at £10.11
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £24.62Trending at £27.89
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the fundamentals and potential applications of 'friction stir superplasticity for unitized structures'. This book discusses how friction stir processing allows selective microstructural refinement without thickness change. It demonstrates how higher thickness sheets and plates can be superplastically formed.
- Author BiographyRajiv S. Mishra is a professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, and Site Director, NSF IUCRC for Friction Stir Processing, at the University of North Texas. Dr. Mishra's publication record includes 255 papers with an h-index of 39. Out of these, 10 of his papers have more than 100 citations. He has many 'firsts' in the field of friction stir welding and processing. He co-authored the first review paper (2005), co-edited the first book on the subject (2007), edited/co-edited seven TMS symposium proceedings, and served as guest editor for Viewpoint Set in Scripta Materialia (2008). He also has three patents in this field. He published the first paper on friction stir processing (2000) as a microstructural modification tool.
- Author(s)Rajiv S. Mishra,Zongyi Ma
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleFriction Stir Welding and Processing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.