Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis story of mistaken love is a romantic fiction set in the English Regency period. It centres on Lord Sheringham who has been rejected by the woman he loves, but the woman who has secretly loved him since childhood is waiting.
- Author BiographyAuthor of over fifty books, Georgette Heyer is the best-known and best-loved of all historical novelists, who made the Regency period her own. Her first novel, The Black Moth, published in 1921, was written at the age of fifteen to amuse her convalescent brother; her last was My Lord John. Although most famous for her historical novels, she also wrote eleven detective stories. Georgette Heyer died in 1974 at the age of seventy-one.
- Author(s)Georgette Heyer
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight268 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.