All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you love them or hate them, you'll need to decide whether these ten animals are Friend or Foe.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author, Etta Kaner, writes for both children and educators. While the majority of her children's books are non-fiction, some of her more recent books are a combination of fiction and non-fiction. While her earlier books were inspired by her two daughters, many of her later books have been inspired by the elementary school students whom she teaches. Etta loves to interview experts in their fields with which she is unfamiliar. During these interviews she often accumulates more information than she needs for her book. When making a decision about what to include in the books she uses the 'wow' test. She tries to choose information that will make her readers say 'wow' when they read it. When she's not writing or teaching, Etta loves to spend time with her family, garden, read humorous or historical fiction books, dance, explore new places, go to live theatre and cook for company (but not all at the same time!).
- Author(s)Etta Kaner
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight512 g
- Width230 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Anderson
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.