All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.76Trending at £9.98
- £13.23Trending at £15.90
- £11.20Trending at £12.08
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £4.54Trending at £4.67
- £4.04Trending at £4.95
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the writer/director of The Lost Prince, these are two major screenplays for the BBC from 2006 that richly showcase all the hallmarks of 'our best and most poetic TV dramatist' (Daily Telegraph).
- Author BiographyStephen Poliakoff, born in 1952, was appointed writer in residence at the National Theatre for 1976 and the same year won the Evening Standard's Most Promising Playwright award for Hitting Town and City Sugar. His most recent work includes The Lost Prince (BBC, 2003) winner of three Emmy Awards, and two major new companion dramas for the BBC and HBO Films: Joe's Palace and Capturing Mary (2007).
- Author(s)Stephen Poliakoff
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleScreen and Cinema
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Note2x8 page b&w plate sections
- Weight220 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.