All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of our most admired and loved psychologists turns her attention to the essence of the good relationship, and why we need enemies as well as friends.
- Author BiographyDorothy Rowe worked as a teacher and child psychologist in Australia, then took her PhD at Sheffield University. From 1972 until 1986 she was head of the North Lincolnshire Dept of Clinical Psychology. She is now engaged in writing, lecturing and research, and is renowned for her work on how we communicate, and why we suffer.
- Author(s)Dorothy Rowe
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/06/2011
- Weight398 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.