All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA master craftsman renowned for exceptional technique and extraordinary composition, Henle was a prolific artist who published more than twenty books of his work, from This Is Japan (1937) to Casals (1975). This catalogue reproduces 127 of Henle's black-and-white and colour photographs, which illustrate Henle's mastery of both media.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- Series TitleHarry Ransom Center Photography Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight2239 g
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographer(s)Fritz Henle
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £15.98Trending at £16.27
- £6.99Trending at £7.91
- £5.77Trending at £7.43
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.