All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this TAB book, bestselling electronics author Simon Monk shows maker-entrepreneurs how to use Fritzing's open-source software and services to create electronics prototypes, design and manufacture printed circuit boards (PCBs), and bring professional-quality electronic products to market.
- Author BiographyDr. Simon Monk has a degree in Cybernetics and Computer Science and a PhD in Software Engineering. He's the bestselling author of several electronics books, including Programming Arduino, 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius, Programming the Raspberry Pi, and Hacking Electronics. Dr. Monk also runs the website MonkMakes.com, which features his own products and projects.
- Author(s)Simon Monk
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight421 g
- Width211 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.21Trending at £31.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.