All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs leaders increasingly understand the importance of good safety practice to support their business objectives, safety and health practitioners develop better tools and solutions. This book offers a route to culture change through numerous pragmatic ideas to motivate people and drive a positive evolution in the workplace.
- Author BiographyAndrew Sharman holds masters degrees in international health and safety law and in organizational behaviour. He revels in the interplay between compliance and culture. Over the last two decades he's guided global leaders in their commitment to zero accidents and towards safety excellence across a range of industry sectors in more than one hundred countries across five continents. With a reputation as a thoughtful, innovative and engaging orator Andrew speaks extensively on the subjects of safety culture, leadership and organizational behaviour with corporations, NGOs and at universities. He has chaired or given keynote papers at more than 200 professional development events around the world including the prestigious TED conferences. Andrew is a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management, a Fellow of the International Institute of Risk & Safety Management, and a Fellow of the Institute of Directors. He is a Chartered Fellow of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), the world's largest professional health and safety membership organization, with more than 46,000 members globally. Andrew formerly held the role of Vice Chairman of the Board of IOSH and is currently serving as Vice President.
- Author(s)Andrew Sharman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Note14 black & white line drawings
- Weight474 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £14.37Trending at £14.58
- £9.83Trending at £11.28
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.