All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a coherent and useful framework to explain the formation of agglomeration and the endogenous innovation process of upgrading industrial clusters to the higher R&D. It contains country studies including; China, India, Japan, Brazil, Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore.
- Author BiographyAKIFUMI KUCHIKI is Professor at Nihon University, Japan. He was Executive Vice President of Japan External Organization and his previous publications include The Flowchart Model of Cluster Policy, International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management (2008), Industrial Clusters in Asia (Palgrave Macmillan with Tsuji, 2005) and The Flowchart Approach to Industrial Cluster Policy (Palgrave Macmillan with Tsuji, 2008). MASATSUGA TSUJI is Professor of Economics, Graduate School of Applied Informatics, University of Hyogo, Japan and Professor emeritus, Osaka University. Received a Ph.D. from Stanford University. Publications include The Internet Revolution: A Global Perspective (Cambridge University Press, 2003), and The Flowchart Approach to Industrial Cluster Policy (Palgrave Macmillan, 2008).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleIDE-JETRO series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight610 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAkifumi Kuchiki,Masatsugu Tsuji
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.