All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.49
- £12.50Trending at £13.73
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £5.62Trending at £9.99
- £9.99Trending at £11.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe explorations of Alexander Smith RN, polar voyager, astronomer and goldfields commissioner, 1812-1872.
- Author BiographyJohn Ramsland OAM is Emeritus Professor at the University of Newcastle NSW and a well-regarded historian. He is an author of several books and many articles. Children of the Backlanes, Custodians of the Soil (now translated into French), and Remembering Aboriginal Heroes (co-authored) are considered classics in their field. Brave & Bold won a prestigious NSW Writer's Centre award. His most recent books are The Rainbow Beach Man (2009) and Cook's Hill Life Saving & Surf Club (2011).
- Author(s)John Ramsland
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note30 colour photos, 132 b&w illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width134 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.