All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the hardening of Christian attitudes to Jews, Judiasm and their history during the second half of the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyRobert Chazan is Scheuer Professor of Hebrew and Judaic Studies at New York University, where he was the founding chair of the Skirball Department of Hebrew and Judaic Studies. He has published many books on medieval Jewish history and numerous articles in American and foreign academic journals. His two recent books are The Jews of Medieval Western Christendom (2006) and Reassessing Jewish Life in Medieval Europe (2010), both published by Cambridge University Press. He is a Fellow of the Medieval Academy of America and the American Academy of Jewish Research.
- Author(s)Robert Chazan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.