All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a novel historical approach to the core subjects encountered in physics at the undergraduate level. It provides physics students with a grounding in the history and conceptual development of the subject.
- Author BiographyAntonis Modinos is Emeritus Professor of Physics at the National Technical University of Athens, Greece. During his career, he has taught a variety of subjects, in both physics and mathematics, at various levels, including Electromagnetism, Physical Electronics, and Mathematical Methods for Engineers and Physicists at the University of Salford, UK. He has published approximately 80 research papers (of which 4 are invited review articles) and two books, including Field, Thermionic, and Secondary Electron Emission Spectroscopy (Plenum Press, 1984); and Quantum Theory of Matter - A Novel Introduction (John Wiley & Songs, 1996).
- Author(s)Antonis Modinos
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; 182 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 517 p. 182 illus.
- Weight807 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.