All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by industry expert Bruce Berman and with contributions from the top names in IP management, From Assets to Profits provides a detailed overview of what intellectual property assets are, how they work, and what professionals need to know about them to succeed in today's competitive business environment.
- Author BiographyBruce Berman is CEO of Brody Berman Associates, Inc. in New York, the leading communications and consulting firm for intellectual property holders and managers. He has played a significant role in IP-related transactions and litigation and has helped to positively position billions of dollars in intellectual assets. His previous books include Making Innovation Pay and From Ideas to Assets , both highly acclaimed anthologies published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Bruce Berman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIntellectual Property - General, Law, Accounting & Finance, Management, Licensing, Special Topics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width164 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.