All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionHow the VCR was transformed from a machine that records television into a medium for movies.
- Author BiographyJoshua M. Greenberg is Director of Digital Strategy and Scholarship at the New York Public Library.
- Author(s)Joshua M. Greenberg
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleInside Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note10 b&w photos, 1 chart, 5 figures, 1 table
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.