All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the forms of racism in American life and the political responses to them. Using the experiences of African American men and women, this book covers a range of issues that connect questions of race to American identity. It investigates how nationalism has operated and reemerged in the wake of globalization.
- Author(s)Patricia Hill Collins
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitlePolitics, History, & Social Change
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.