All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the introductory textbook Creating Powerful Brands , this title is illustrated with real examples of influential marketing campaigns. It takes students to the next level with the skills to develop and implement their own branding strategy. It can help managers develop successful brand strategies.
- Author BiographyLeslie de Chernatony is Professor of Brand Marketing at the University of Lugano, Switzerland; Honorary Professor of Brand Marketing at Aston University, UK and Managing Partner at Brands Box Marketing and Research Consultancy.
- Author(s)Leslie De Chernatony
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.