All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title highlights forces and experiences that shaped 18th century black Virginians' lives in a tidewater slave community.
- Author BiographyLORENA S. WALSH is a historian with the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation and the author, with Lois Green Carr and Russell R. Menard, of Robert Cole's World: Agriculture and Society in Early Maryland.
- Author(s)Lorena S. Walsh
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleColonial Williamsburg Studies in Chesapeake History & Culture
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.65Trending at £21.04
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £12.56Trending at £14.86
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.