All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis text tells the story of ten of the most dramatic years in the life of America, and of 59 men and women who lived through those years. Stories featured include those of civil rights activists, soldiers who fought in Vietnam, anti-war protesters, student radicals and feminists.
- Author BiographyJoan Morrison has taught a course on the sixties at New School University for the past twelve years. She is also co-author of the award-winning oral history American Mosaic about immigrants to the United States. Robert K. Morrison is a public relations writer specializing in nonprofit institutions.
- Author(s)Joan Morrison,Robert K. Morrison
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2001
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note108 halftones
- Weight548 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.