From Capital Surges to Drought: Seeking Stability for Emerging Economies by Palgrave USA (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £116.15Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis work analyses the trends in capital flows to emerging markets since the Asian crisis, their determinants and policy implications. It explains why such flows have declined so dramatically, emphasising both structural and cyclical factors.
- Author BiographyCARLOS L. BUDNEVICH Banco Central de Chile, Santiago, Chile RANDALL DODD Director, Derivatives Study Center, Washington DC, USA VALPY FITZGERALD University Reader in International Economics and Finance, University of Oxford, UK JOHN HAWKINS Senior Economist, Monetary and Economic Department, Bank for International Settlements, Basel, Switzerland GUILLERMO LARRAIN RIOS Chief Economist of BBVA Banco Bhif, and Associate Fellow, Centro de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Chile, Sanitgao, Chile DAVID LUBIN Emerging Market Economist, HSBC, London, UK GRACIELA MOGUILLANSKY, Economist, Unit on Investment and corporate Strategies, United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean ECLAC/CEPAL, Santiago, Chile JOSE ANTONIO OCAMPO Executive Secretary, United Nation Economic Commission for Latin America AVINASH PERSAUD Managing director, State Street Bank and Trust Company and Visiting Fellow, Cambridge Endowment for Research in Finance, Judge Institute, UK HELMUT REISEN Head of Research Division, OECD Development, Paris, France STEPHEN SPRATT DPhil student, University of Sussex, UK BARBARA STALLINGS Director of the Economic Development Division of the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, Santiago, Chile ROGERIO STUDART Economic Affairs Officer of the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, Santiago, Chile JOHN WILLIAMSON Senior Fellow, Institute for International Economics, Washington DC, USA
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication23/10/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Development Economics and Policy
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight606 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byRicardo Ffrench-Davis,Stephany Griffith-Jones
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.