From Capitalistic to Humanistic Business by Carlos Largacha-Martinez, Ulrich Steinvorth, Claus Dierksmeier (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £63.20Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £17.30Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionTransforming Capitalism addresses the challenges to shareholder capitalism. It explores: fair play in the market place;challenges on systemic, organizational and individual levels; the need to refocus our economic system around community and cooperation; the current challenges and transform capitalism.
- Author Biographyis Distinguished Professor of Globalization Ethics at Stonehill College, Boston, Co-Director of the Sustainable Management and Measurement Institute (SUMMIT), and Board Director of The Humanistic Management Network. He has a special interest in the theory of freedom and the history of liberal thought in Europe, North and South America. He has published several books on legal, political, and religious philosophy and works currently on topics of globalization ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Author(s)Carlos Largacha-Martinez,Claus Dierksmeier,Ulrich Steinvorth
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHumanism in Business Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichael Pirson,Professor J. R. Mulryne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.