CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
From Cells to Proteins: Imaging Nature Across Dimensions: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute, Held in Pisa, Italy, 12-23 September 2004 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2005)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.73
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the implementation of laser beam and stage scanning systems incorporating confocal optics or multiphoton microscopy; the advent of electro-optical detectors with great sensitivity, linearity, and dynamic range; and, the possibility of 2D fast image enhancement, reconstruction, restoration, and the application of luminescence techniques.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1900 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byLaura Barsanti,Paolo Gualtieri,Valtere Evangelista,Vincenzo Passarelli
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.