All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains 52 papers selected from those presented at the Charpy Centenary Conference. The Charpy test is of great importance to evaluate the embrittlement of steels by irradiation in nuclear reactors. These papers are classified into 6 headings: Keynote lectures; Micromechanisms; Polymers; Testing procedures; Applications; and, Modelling.
- Author(s)A. Pineau,D. Francois
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/06/2002
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleEuropean Structural Integrity Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1260 g
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.