Best-selling in Psychology & Help
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the preface: History has dealt the juvenile court (and, more broadly, the juvenile justice system) a cruel blow. Inevitably, disillusionment has weakened the mandate of the juvenile justice system. Is the court an independent institution that stands apart from the community and administers justice in a fair and impartial way?
- Author(s)Mark H. Moore
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 199 p.
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.