Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.27Trending at £5.71
- £10.02Trending at £10.55
- £29.99Trending at £39.89
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.65Trending at £27.53
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIX, 413 p.
- Weight656 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFrancis X. Hartmann
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsI Socializing Children: The Community's Interest.- 1 The Public Duties of Families and Children.- 2 The Politics of Juvenile Justice in America.- Appendix to Chapter 2: Legislative Trends Jeffrey L. Bleich.- 3 Toward a Jurisprudence of Children and Families.- 4 Juvenile Court Jurisdiction: Intervention and Intrusion.- II Socializing Children: Abstract Conceptions of the Task.- 5 The Development of Responsibility: Implications for Juvenile Justice.- 6 Care and Discipline: Their Contribution to Delinquency and Regulation by the Juvenile Court.- III Socializing Children: Concrete Problems, Now and in the Future.- 7 Trends in Child Abuse and Juvenile Delinquency.- 8 Violent Juvenile Offenders.- 9 Toward an Effective Policy for Handling Dangerous Juvenile Offenders.- 10 Status Offenders and the Juvenile Court: Past Practices, Future Prospects.- IV The Organization of the Juvenile Justice System: In the Shadow of the Juvenile Court.- 11 Juveniles and Police: The End of the Nightstick.- 12 Alternatives to the Juvenile Court Process.- V The Organization of the Juvenile Justice System: Juvenile Court Jurisdiction and Processing.- 13 A Short History of Jurisdiction over Juvenile and Family Matters.- 14 Diversion of Juvenile Offenders to the Community in the State of Washington: Back to the Source.- 15 Determining the Future Child: Actors on the Juvenile Court Stage.- 16 Juvenile Justice in Transition: An Industry Note.- VI The Organization of the Juvenile Justice System: Assuming Responsibility for Children in Trouble.- 17 Classifying Juvenile Dispositions.- 18 Principles for Juvenile Detention.- 19 Notes on an Accounting Scheme for a Juvenile Correctional System.- 20 An Alternative Approach to Managing Juvenile Corrections.- 21 Conclusion.- Name Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.