All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.15
- £33.52Trending at £42.33
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £7.93Trending at £10.05
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
- £9.72Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionMorris Eagle sets out to reevaluate fundamental psychoanalytic concepts of theory and practice in a topical manner. He reintroduces Freud's ideas in chapters on the mind, object relations, psychopathology, and treatment; he then approaches the same topics in terms of more contemporary psychoanalytic schools.
- Author BiographyMorris Eagle, Ph.D., ABPP, FRSC, is Professor Emeritus at the Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies, Adelphi University, and is currently Distinguished Educator in Residence at California Lutheran University. He is on the faculty of the New York University Psychoanalytic Institute and the New Center for Psychoanalysis (NCP) in Los Angeles. He has received numerous awards, has presented widely, and is the author of over 150 articles and book chapters as well as 4 books.
- Author(s)Morris N. Eagle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychological Issues
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.