All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the intersections of two momentous changes in the late twentieth century: the fall of Communism and the rise of globalization. This book presents a sociological treatment of the process of foreign direct investment (FDI). It demonstrates how both investors and hosts rely on social networks to make decisions about investment.
- Author BiographyNina Bandelj is assistant professor of sociology and faculty associate at the Center for the Study of Democracy at the University of California, Irvine.
- Author(s)Nina Bandelj
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note5 line illus. 25 tables.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.