All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Contention to Democracy addresses a crucial aspect of contemporary societies: the role of social movements for political and social change. The volume gathers together essays written by prominent social theorists who have been asked to reflect on the relationship between movements and processes of social, political, and cultural change.
- Author BiographyMarco G. Giugni is a researcher in the department of political science at the University of Geneva. Doug McAdam is professor of sociology at Stanford. Charles Tilly is Joseph L. Buttenwieser Professor of Social Science at Columbia University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width145 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDoug McAdam,Marco G. Giugni,The late Charles Tilly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.